Monday, August 30, 2010

Understanding The Dreams You Dream


This book wasn't what I thought it would be. For some reason I thought this book would be completely filled with how to interpret dreams, rather a little over 200 pages of this 252-page book is a Dream Dictionary.

Forty-four pages of this book talks about how to interpret dreams and is very systematic. It was pretty cool, because a lot of what it talked about I learned in my 4-week class at church. So, it's a confirmation, as I think the teachers of my class got their dream interpretation resources elsewhere, but it is all Bible based.

One of the things I love about this dream dictionary is that every explanation of what something is defined, there is a Scriptural reference. Very cool.

I'm going to eventually get some stuff from John Paul Jackson, James Goll, Barbie Breathitt, and Doug Addison on dream interpretation to see what they all say.

This is a good reference book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment