Friday, June 10, 2011

Making Sense of the Men in Your Life

Kevin Leman has a lot of good information and his style of writing is alright.  He says things in a matter of fact way and the information in this book wasn't all that new.  Maybe it's because lately I've been reading books on men and listening to teleseminars.  Though Kevin Leman is a Christian, I guess I do expect a more godly approach to things rather than what seems like a secular view.

He does give practical ways and things for people to do.  Basically, men and women, though they are equal, they are wired differently.  They have different needs and communication styles.  This is what he talks about.  Men should not be women and women should not be men.  Let men be men and he basically spells it out.

I'm reading some other books by Leman right now, so hope I'm not getting these books confused.

0 comments:

Post a Comment