Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Power of 4

Paula Owen's book has soooo much information, I originally borrowed this book from the library but ended up buying a copy.  I read through this book pretty quickly, but it was super overwhelming. 

Honestly, I don't know that I can do all these things anywhere close to the next 5 years unless my financially situation turns super great.  However, there are still many changes that I can make.

This is a good reference book and definitely a read again and more thoroughly.  She has a medical background and looks amazing.  I think she is in her 50s and to my knowledge, she hasn't had plastic surgery.  However, I don't really know.

There are many things in the American culture that we do that are very harmful to the body.  It seems like we can't get away from it, but as I've been working on this for the past decade, where I am now is much better than 5-10 yrs ago.  In the next 5-10 yrs, I'll be even all that much better.  I'm thankful for this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment